Mom on the Run

Monday, July 31, 2006

We've been tagged

Conner tagged us, so here's John's list:

3 things that scare me:
I don't get scared by most things other people my age are scared by. I like loud noises from the vacuum cleaner, blender, coffee grinder, etc.
I do get scared when mom or dad leave me with someone other than Nana or Papa.

3 people that make me laugh:
Mom
Dad
if I'm in a good mood, anyone who tickles me in the ribs or neck

3 things I love:
playing outside
looking at books
music (especially if it has a good beat and I can dance to it)

3 things I dislike:
when mom tries to make me eat yucky food
getting my face wiped off
getting the shampoo rinsed off

3 things I like to play with:
phones - not the toy kind, the real kind, especially cell phones. I like to pretend to talk to Aunt Julie because that's who mom talks to all the time.
clocks- I can find a clock (or anything that remotely looks like a clock) as soon as I go to a new place.
dad's golf clubs and golf balls

3 things I don't understand:
how a key makes the car go

3 things on my dresser:
diapers
singing and talking puppy
lamp

3 things I'm doing right now:
I'm sleeping right now (that's the only time mom really gets anything done), but when I'm awake I'm learning new words and climbing on anything and everything I can.

3 things I can do:
gallop (when I get excited and try to dance or jump)
feed myself with a fork
Pee pee on the potty whenever mom puts me on it (I usually just go in my diaper, it's much more convenient)

3 things that describe my personality:
loud
outgoing
happy (when I get my way)

3 things I can't do:
use a spoon
poop in the potty
speak in complete sentences

3 things I think you should listen to:
when I say "please"
when I say "thank you"
the sound I make when I blow kisses

3 things I think you should never listen to:
my mom sing
my temper trantrums
when I say "no" in an ugly tone of voice

3 absolute favorite foods:
watermelon
grapes
blueberry waffles

3 beverages I drink:
juice
water
milk (with a little bit of chocolate)

3 shows I watch:
Sesame Street
Little Einsteins
Sometimes Elmo DVD's from the library

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home