Mom on the Run

Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm done!

I can officially call myself a SAHM once again! Yesterday was the last day of school for the students and today was a teacher workday. I have to say I enjoy being a teacher, but I love being a SAHM more than any other job. I am looking forward to doing some fun things with John this summer, as well as some projects around the house. I am also really getting excited about meeting our new little boy. John and I are flying to Savannah next week to visit my sister and my niece.

Just wanted to share one of the highlights of my week, John got up early and as I sat at the table drinking coffee and checking e-mail, I hear "Momma, look, I readin."

3 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what you wanted - John to love reading! I know you're so thrilled to be done with school. I thought about you around 3:30. Have a great time with your sister!!

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah for you!! happy summer....and fall...and winter! john is just too cute all cuddled up with a good book!
so sweet!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Congrats on being done!! :) Hope you have a great time in GA - I would love to see that place someday. That pic of John is so cute!! Is it just me, or can you really see the Robinson in him coming out in that pic? He really resembles Jerrod/Darlene/Stan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home