Mom on the Run

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gingersnaps are my new best friend

For the last few days my diet has consisted of gingersnaps, gingersnaps, and more gingersnaps. They are the only thing that my stomach likes right now. This is a new experience for me because I had no morning sickness with John. Tuesday was bad; very bad. I felt nauseous the entire day, until Jerrod brought home some gingersnaps. My sister recommended them and a friend of mine who is about 2 weeks ahead of me said that she doesn't go anywhere without her gingersnaps. Well today, not only do I feel nauseous, I think I could fall asleep while I'm teaching. Usually the fatigue doesn't hit until 5 p.m. A snow day would be so great. I'm taking off Monday because I have my appointment with the nurse to do family history, blood work, and of course the best part, to see how much I weigh. My first ultrasound and appointment with my doctor is next Thursday. Right now I am counting the hours until I can go home, lay on the couch in my pajamas eating my gingersnaps and watch Grey's Anatomy.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, you've just reminded me why I CAN wait to be pregnant again. I sure hope you get to feeling more normal soon. Should I buy you some gingersnaps to eat at the party tomorrow? Or will you be bringing your own ;)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger ~*Sara*~ said...

I hope you are feeling better! *hugs*

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Joy Morykon said...

loove gingersnaps all the time. When i was pregnant i enjoyed them too. I'm so glad you are feeling better now Amanda. You are looking soo cute these days. Yay for you & boy #2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home