Mom on the Run

Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Friday!

Today I am thankful for weekends. The weeks have been flying by, but this week seemed never ending. I am also so thankful for a very easy week next week. We have a teacher workday on Monday, and since Tuesday is election day I have the entire day off (yay!!!!). The PTO at my school made Brunswick Stew today so I bought two quarts, that means I won't have to cook much this weekend either. Hot stew and a grilled cheese sandwich sounds so good on a cold day like today. I took John to get a haircut this afternoon. He did great. He almost falls asleep when he gets his hair cut. He is very quiet and still which makes it easy and quick. He always looks older when his hair is short. Jerrod is giving John a bath and I am looking forward to a relaxing evening curled up on the couch with some hot cider and my pj's. Thank you God for weekends!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Joy Morykon said...

oooh grilled cheese.. you are making my mouth water. I hope you enjoyed your weekend Amanda!

Still no Lucy, i'll let you know.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home