Mom on the Run

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My little monkey

While we were at my sister's house over Thanksgiving, John decided he did not want to take a nap and sleep so he climbed out of the pack n play numerous times. I knew the days in the pack n play were numbered because of his height, but I was hoping we could get through Christmas. Then last night when I put him down in his crib at his usual time (8:00) he decided to climb out of the crib and play with some toys in his room. By 10:00 he was still not asleep, so I put him in the bed with me and when Jerrod came to bed at 10:30 he put John (finally fast asleep) back in his crib. I was planning on transitioning John into a toddler bed in the spring. This would give me plenty of time to get his big boy bed and bedroom ready. Today I started looking for bedding and I am hoping to have his big boy bed ready before I go back to work in January. I found bedding I love, but since it was on sale, the twin sheet set was no longer available. So I looked on ebay, and of course I found it. Please pray that John will make a smooth transition to his big boy bed.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's frustrating, but that story was halarious. I can just picture John trying to climb his way to freedom. I can't believe he's ready for a big boy bed!! Wasn't he just a few months old?

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home